For those looking for someone to present a music related workshop, you have come to the right place.
1. THE MOZART EFFECT or the use of music to enhance learning in the classroom. Participants will receive a beginners course in accelerated learning with a focus on the use of music in the classroom. For NON-music teachers.
2. ACCELERATED LEARNING TECHNIQUES based on the most recent brain research and learning. This workshop includes brain compatible note taking, exercises to reduce stress in the classroom, and brain friendly tips with regards to color and furniture arrangement.
3. BRAIN BODY CONNECTION - simple techniques that will reduce stress in the classroom and rebalance left/right brain hemispheres.
4. FLASH MOB DANCING IN EDUCATION - Learn how to do an educational flash mob dance and how to properly choreograph a routine. Detailed handout.
5. COMBINATION WORKSHOP - You tell me what you need and I will custom design a workshop for you.